Monday, March 23, 2015

Brain Detox Wrap Up

So, I'm a little slow at posting, but I did finish the 21 day cycle...and I liked it well enough that I am onto Day 8 of the next cycle already.  Overall, I feel it is an excellent prayer time structure.  I was thinking this morning that it reminds me some of using the P.R.A.Y. acrostic.  It is simply a tool for focusing on connecting with our friend, the King!  I do love the Science aspect and feel there is much more there I could mine.  I have a terrible habit of multi-tasking--and probably not accomplishing all I could.  I will continue to use the process.  I'd love to hear if anyone else tried it.  Oh...and another take away, for whatever reason, this has prompted me to do more 'picture doodling' in my journals.  I am actually starting an entire free form journal with pics.  That is a fun addition to my prayer time.  Blessings to you!  Enjoy your journey with Jesus--and share it, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment